- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 Cups
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pkg. Taco Bell Taco Seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1 cup Taco Bell Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup Tortilla Chips, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400'F.
- Prepare Macaroni and Cheese as directed on pkg.
- While macaroni is cooking, brown ground beef;drain.
- Add taco seasoning mix and water to meat; simmer 5 mins.
- Stir sour cream into prepared Macaroni and Cheese.
- Spoon 1/2 the mixture in a 8-inch baking dish; top with meat mixture (all of the meat), 1 cup of the cheese add remaining Macaroni and Cheese. Cover.
- Bake 15 mins.
- Top with Salsa and remaining 1/2 cup cheese and crushed Tottilla chips.
- Bake uncovered an additional 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
NotesI've had a few friends wanting to do something different with Macaroin and Cheese and came across this recipe in the Kraft "Food and Family" magazine. I thought I'd share with ALL my "Foodie Friends".
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Yummy Butternut Squash Soup
Meatball Stufeed Tomato
Zesty Party MixSee More