- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 Cups
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pkg. Taco Bell Taco Seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1 cup Taco Bell Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup Tortilla Chips, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400'F.
- Prepare Macaroni and Cheese as directed on pkg.
- While macaroni is cooking, brown ground beef;drain.
- Add taco seasoning mix and water to meat; simmer 5 mins.
- Stir sour cream into prepared Macaroni and Cheese.
- Spoon 1/2 the mixture in a 8-inch baking dish; top with meat mixture (all of the meat), 1 cup of the cheese add remaining Macaroni and Cheese. Cover.
- Bake 15 mins.
- Top with Salsa and remaining 1/2 cup cheese and crushed Tottilla chips.
- Bake uncovered an additional 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
NotesI've had a few friends wanting to do something different with Macaroin and Cheese and came across this recipe in the Kraft "Food and Family" magazine. I thought I'd share with ALL my "Foodie Friends".
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More