- Servings: 6 Cups
- 1 pkg. Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pkg. Taco Bell Taco Seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1 cup Taco Bell Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup Tortilla Chips, crushed
Preheat oven to 400'F.
Prepare Macaroni and Cheese as directed on pkg.
While macaroni is cooking, brown ground beef;drain.
Add taco seasoning mix and water to meat; simmer 5 mins.
Stir sour cream into prepared Macaroni and Cheese.
Spoon 1/2 the mixture in a 8-inch baking dish; top with meat mixture (all of the meat), 1 cup of the cheese add remaining Macaroni and Cheese. Cover.
Bake 15 mins.
Top with Salsa and remaining 1/2 cup cheese and crushed Tottilla chips.
Bake uncovered an additional 5 min. or until cheese is melted.