- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (14 oz) mac & cheese
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 3/4 c water
- 3/4 c sour cream
- 1 & 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 c salsa
- 1/2 c coarsely crushed tortilla chips or Doritos
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Prepare mac & cheese as directed.
- While macaroni is cooking, brown meat;
- Add taco seasoning mix & water to meat; simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir sour cream into prepared mac & cheese.
- Spoon half of this mixture into 8" square or 9" round baking dish; top layers with meat mixture, 1 c of the cheese and remaining mac & cheese. Cover.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Top with salsa, tortilla chips, & remaining 1/2 c cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, and additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More