- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (14 oz) mac & cheese
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 3/4 c water
- 3/4 c sour cream
- 1 & 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 c salsa
- 1/2 c coarsely crushed tortilla chips or Doritos
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Prepare mac & cheese as directed.
- While macaroni is cooking, brown meat;
- Add taco seasoning mix & water to meat; simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir sour cream into prepared mac & cheese.
- Spoon half of this mixture into 8" square or 9" round baking dish; top layers with meat mixture, 1 c of the cheese and remaining mac & cheese. Cover.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Top with salsa, tortilla chips, & remaining 1/2 c cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, and additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cooking for a CureSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More