- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (14 oz) mac & cheese
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 3/4 c water
- 3/4 c sour cream
- 1 & 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 c salsa
- 1/2 c coarsely crushed tortilla chips or Doritos
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Prepare mac & cheese as directed.
- While macaroni is cooking, brown meat;
- Add taco seasoning mix & water to meat; simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir sour cream into prepared mac & cheese.
- Spoon half of this mixture into 8" square or 9" round baking dish; top layers with meat mixture, 1 c of the cheese and remaining mac & cheese. Cover.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Top with salsa, tortilla chips, & remaining 1/2 c cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, and additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More