- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8 balls
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 Lb. Ground Turkey (or beef, choose your poison)
- 1/2 cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ~1/2 cup of breadcrumbs (use more/less depending on wetness of ingredients)
- 1/3 cp extra-diced white onion
- 3 cloves of garlic (personally thought it could have used more) (but that's b/c I'm afraid of vampires).
- 2 stalks of green onions chopped fine
- 2 tbs. of chopped cilantro
- 1 tbs. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- Note: Everything is to taste so if you like more of something... Toss it in the pot!
Preheat oven to 450 degrees
Throw all the ingredients into a mixing bowl at once.
Mix with hands, and form balls and put on greased cookie sheet
Bake for about ~20 minutes.
I made this recipe because I was in need of quick meals that were South Beach friendly. They are perfect!!
Website Credit: http://kristacooks.wordpress.com