- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8 balls
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 Lb. Ground Turkey (or beef, choose your poison)
- 1/2 cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ~1/2 cup of breadcrumbs (use more/less depending on wetness of ingredients)
- 1/3 cp extra-diced white onion
- 3 cloves of garlic (personally thought it could have used more) (but that's b/c I'm afraid of vampires).
- 2 stalks of green onions chopped fine
- 2 tbs. of chopped cilantro
- 1 tbs. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- Note: Everything is to taste so if you like more of something... Toss it in the pot!
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Throw all the ingredients into a mixing bowl at once.
- Mix with hands, and form balls and put on greased cookie sheet
- Bake for about ~20 minutes.
NotesI made this recipe because I was in need of quick meals that were South Beach friendly. They are perfect!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More