- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8 balls
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 Lb. Ground Turkey (or beef, choose your poison)
- 1/2 cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ~1/2 cup of breadcrumbs (use more/less depending on wetness of ingredients)
- 1/3 cp extra-diced white onion
- 3 cloves of garlic (personally thought it could have used more) (but that's b/c I'm afraid of vampires).
- 2 stalks of green onions chopped fine
- 2 tbs. of chopped cilantro
- 1 tbs. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- Note: Everything is to taste so if you like more of something... Toss it in the pot!
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Throw all the ingredients into a mixing bowl at once.
- Mix with hands, and form balls and put on greased cookie sheet
- Bake for about ~20 minutes.
NotesI made this recipe because I was in need of quick meals that were South Beach friendly. They are perfect!!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More