- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8 balls
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 Lb. Ground Turkey (or beef, choose your poison)
- 1/2 cup Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ~1/2 cup of breadcrumbs (use more/less depending on wetness of ingredients)
- 1/3 cp extra-diced white onion
- 3 cloves of garlic (personally thought it could have used more) (but that's b/c I'm afraid of vampires).
- 2 stalks of green onions chopped fine
- 2 tbs. of chopped cilantro
- 1 tbs. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- Note: Everything is to taste so if you like more of something... Toss it in the pot!
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Throw all the ingredients into a mixing bowl at once.
- Mix with hands, and form balls and put on greased cookie sheet
- Bake for about ~20 minutes.
NotesI made this recipe because I was in need of quick meals that were South Beach friendly. They are perfect!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Simple Homemade Favorites
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More