- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pd. ground beef
- 1 (14 oz) can refried beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 2 cups mexican cheese
- 1/2 cup black or green olives, chopped (optional)
- Scoops or tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and drain. Return to skillet and add seasoning mix, olives and 1/4 cup of the salsa. Mix well until warm.
- Spray a 11x8 casserole dish and start the layers. Spread beans, topped with beef, remaining salsa, sour cream and end with cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and mixture is warmed, 20 minutes or so.
- Serve with scoops or tortilla chips.
- You may also like this: bean dip Recipe
NotesI first tried this dish at a party and it was delicious! Easy to prepare too! Photo by me!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More