- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pd. ground beef
- 1 (14 oz) can refried beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup salsa
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 2 cups mexican cheese
- 1/2 cup black or green olives, chopped (optional)
- Scoops or tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and drain. Return to skillet and add seasoning mix, olives and 1/4 cup of the salsa. Mix well until warm.
- Spray a 11x8 casserole dish and start the layers. Spread beans, topped with beef, remaining salsa, sour cream and end with cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and mixture is warmed, 20 minutes or so.
- Serve with scoops or tortilla chips.
- You may also like this: bean dip Recipe
NotesI first tried this dish at a party and it was delicious! Easy to prepare too! Photo by me!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More