- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 large eggs yolks, well beaten
- 5 tablespoons sour cream
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Combine all, adding each ingredient as listed, and enough flour
- so that the dough is no longer sticky, but still very soft.
- Using a floured working surface, roll small portions of dough at
- a time to paper-thin.
- Cut into 2 x 5-inch strips, and arrange in single layer on oiled
- In a deep, heavy saucepan, bring oil (at least 3 inches deep) to
- 400 degrees F.
- Before dropping dough into oil, make a 1-inch slit down center of
- each and draw the opposite ends of the strip through the slit.
- They'll fall to the bottom but will surface as they brown
- (about 2 minutes).
- Lift out with tongs and drop into large grocery bag containing
- about 16 ounces of confectioners' sugar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More