- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (1.25 ounces) taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups French's® French Fried Onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 32 bite-size round tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook beef in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until browned; drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning mix, 3/4 cup water, 1 cup French Fried Onions and cilantro.
- Simmer 5 minutes or until flavors are blended, stirring often.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Arrange tortilla chips on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Top with beef mixture, sour cream, remaining onions and cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and onions are golden
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Fun appetizers and snacks
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More