- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (1.25 ounces) taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups French's® French Fried Onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 32 bite-size round tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook beef in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until browned; drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning mix, 3/4 cup water, 1 cup French Fried Onions and cilantro.
- Simmer 5 minutes or until flavors are blended, stirring often.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Arrange tortilla chips on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Top with beef mixture, sour cream, remaining onions and cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and onions are golden
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More