- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1-c. TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1/2-c. KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2-c. chopped lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4-c. KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
- heat oven to 350°F. Microwave tortillas on HIGH 30 sec. Line each of 8 muffin cups with 1 tortilla. Carefully fold back edges of tortillas, leaving opening in centers for filling. bake for 10 min. Meanwhile, brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in salsa; bring to boil. Simmer on medium-low heat 10 min. place meat mixture into tortilla bowls; top with remaining ingredients.
NotesMy sister makes tacos a lot, and I seen this on the internet! I thought it was so cute! The girls will love this!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More