- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 25
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy sister makes tacos a lot, and I seen this on the internet! I thought it was so cute! The girls will love this!
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1-c. TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1/2-c. KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2-c. chopped lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4-c. KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
- heat oven to 350°F. Microwave tortillas on HIGH 30 sec. Line each of 8 muffin cups with 1 tortilla. Carefully fold back edges of tortillas, leaving opening in centers for filling. bake for 10 min. Meanwhile, brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in salsa; bring to boil. Simmer on medium-low heat 10 min. place meat mixture into tortilla bowls; top with remaining ingredients.
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)See More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More