- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 8 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1-c. TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1/2-c. KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2-c. chopped lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4-c. KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
- heat oven to 350°F. Microwave tortillas on HIGH 30 sec. Line each of 8 muffin cups with 1 tortilla. Carefully fold back edges of tortillas, leaving opening in centers for filling. bake for 10 min. Meanwhile, brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in salsa; bring to boil. Simmer on medium-low heat 10 min. place meat mixture into tortilla bowls; top with remaining ingredients.
NotesMy sister makes tacos a lot, and I seen this on the internet! I thought it was so cute! The girls will love this!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More