- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 pkg (1.25oz) Taco Seasoning
- 2 cans (8oz each) or 1 can (15oz) tomato sauce
- 1 can (16oz) pinto beans, drained and rinsed (optional)
- 1 can (11oz) Mexican corn mixture or whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Brown meat in a large skillet over medium-high heat; drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning, beans, tomato sauce, and corn. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into a 2-quart baking dish. Top with cheese and tortilla chips. Bake until cheese is melted, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Garnish casserole with sour cream and
- sliced green onions, and serve with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes, if desired.
- ** I leave out the corn, simply because I don't like corn, but you can pretty much do this however you'd like.
NotesThis is a great hearty meal all in one dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More