- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. LEAN Ground Beef (93% or more)
- 1/2 c. Onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. Green Pepper, chopped
- 1 can (15 1/2 oz.) Chunky Tomato Sauce
- 1 Tbls. Taco Seasoning Mix
- 4 oz. Noodles –dry- cook, rinse, soak, drain
- 3/4 c. 2% Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large pan, place ground beef, onion, green pepper with 1 cup water. Drain off water, rinse and return to pan. Add tomato sauce and taco seasoning. Simmer 5-10 minutes. Stir in cooked noodles. Pour mixture into an 8x8-baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 15-20 minutes. Top with Cheddar cheese and bake another 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Let set 5 minutes before serving.
- 4 Servings = 5 POINTS per serving
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Get Fit With Good Food!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More