- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground chicken breast skinless
- 8 ozs taco sauce
- 1/2 c onions, chopped
- 8 ozs light sour cream
- 1/2 c bell peppers, chopped
- 1 c fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 c low-fat tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 1/4 ozs low-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 c cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven at 400.
- Prepare a 8" square dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, cook chicken, onions, bell peppers, and garlic until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in taco seasoning mix and taco sauce; set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine sour cream and cottage cheese; set aside. Place half the crushed chips onto the bottom of the prepared dish.
- Add chicken mixture to cover the chips, then cover the chicken mixture with sour cream mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese and remaining crushed chips.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Calories 219 %CFF 29 %
- Total Fat 7 g Saturated Fat 3 mg
- Protein 21 g Cholesterol 43 g
- Carbohydrates 13 g Sodium 946 mg
- Sugars 6 g Fiber 1 g
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More