- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground chicken breast skinless
- 8 ozs taco sauce
- 1/2 c onions, chopped
- 8 ozs light sour cream
- 1/2 c bell peppers, chopped
- 1 c fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 c low-fat tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 1/4 ozs low-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 c cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven at 400.
- Prepare a 8" square dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, cook chicken, onions, bell peppers, and garlic until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in taco seasoning mix and taco sauce; set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine sour cream and cottage cheese; set aside. Place half the crushed chips onto the bottom of the prepared dish.
- Add chicken mixture to cover the chips, then cover the chicken mixture with sour cream mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese and remaining crushed chips.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Calories 219 %CFF 29 %
- Total Fat 7 g Saturated Fat 3 mg
- Protein 21 g Cholesterol 43 g
- Carbohydrates 13 g Sodium 946 mg
- Sugars 6 g Fiber 1 g
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Austin Personal Training Recipes
The Naked MacaronSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More