- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 4 1/4 oz. can chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 8-oz. tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a skillet, brown beef with onion; drain. Add taco seasoning mix and olives; mix well and set aside to cool. Add egg and cheese; mix well.
- On a baking sheet, separate crescent dough. Place 2 tablespoons of the meat mixture onto each triangle. Roll and shape into crescents.
- Bake at 375 for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More