- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 4 1/4 oz. can chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 8-oz. tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a skillet, brown beef with onion; drain. Add taco seasoning mix and olives; mix well and set aside to cool. Add egg and cheese; mix well.
- On a baking sheet, separate crescent dough. Place 2 tablespoons of the meat mixture onto each triangle. Roll and shape into crescents.
- Bake at 375 for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Get Fit With Good Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More