- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 4 1/4 oz. can chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 8-oz. tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a skillet, brown beef with onion; drain. Add taco seasoning mix and olives; mix well and set aside to cool. Add egg and cheese; mix well.
- On a baking sheet, separate crescent dough. Place 2 tablespoons of the meat mixture onto each triangle. Roll and shape into crescents.
- Bake at 375 for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More