- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 24 cups
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 4 lbs ground beef
- cumin - 3-4 Tbsp
- paprika - 2 Tbsp
- chili powder - 2 Tbsp
- salt 1.5 Tbsp
- black pepper - 1 tsp
- oregano - 3 tsp
- onion powder - 3 tsp
- Mix well with your hands.
- Press into the bottom of a muffin cup, up sides with some overhang at the top.
- Make the meat thin as it will shrink and fill in the "cup" as it bakes.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Drain any fat out of the cup.
- In a skillet cook frozen or fresh corn kernels, add chopped jalapeno and red onion.
- Cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over corn mixture.
- Fill meat cups with corn - top with fresh chopped cilantro.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
culinary karmaSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More