- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 24 cups
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 4 lbs ground beef
- cumin - 3-4 Tbsp
- paprika - 2 Tbsp
- chili powder - 2 Tbsp
- salt 1.5 Tbsp
- black pepper - 1 tsp
- oregano - 3 tsp
- onion powder - 3 tsp
- Mix well with your hands.
- Press into the bottom of a muffin cup, up sides with some overhang at the top.
- Make the meat thin as it will shrink and fill in the "cup" as it bakes.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Drain any fat out of the cup.
- In a skillet cook frozen or fresh corn kernels, add chopped jalapeno and red onion.
- Cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over corn mixture.
- Fill meat cups with corn - top with fresh chopped cilantro.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Recipes for Vitality
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More