- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs. hamburger - browned and drained
- 1 Cup Salsa
- 1/2 C. taco seasoning
- 1 C. sour cream
- 1 or 2 tomatoes chopped up
- 1 or 2 onion greens chopped
- 1 C grated cheddar cheese
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- Add Salsa and taco seasoning.
- Simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Scoop mixture into casserole bowl.
- Spread sour cream over meat mixture.
- Add chopped tomatoes and green onions
- Then sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Notesfrom Mennonite Girls Can Cook
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More