- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Progresso Minestrone soup
- 2 cups cooked corn
- 1 can black beans
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 lb. bag of frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 pkg. dry ranch seasoning
- Mix together and simmer till heated through.
- Freezes well.
- For anyone following the Weight Watchers points plan, this recipe is 2 points per serving.
NotesFor anyone following the Weight Watchers points plan, this recipe is 2 points per serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More