- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Progresso Minestrone soup
- 2 cups cooked corn
- 1 can black beans
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 lb. bag of frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 pkg. dry ranch seasoning
- Mix together and simmer till heated through.
- Freezes well.
- For anyone following the Weight Watchers points plan, this recipe is 2 points per serving.
NotesFor anyone following the Weight Watchers points plan, this recipe is 2 points per serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More