- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained
- 1/2 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 3 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, if desired
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Spray 15x12 inch sheet of foil and 13x9 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix tomatoes, salsa and chicken. In medium bowl, mix refried beans and sour cream.
- Spread about 1 1/4 cups chicken mixture in bottom of baking dish. Top with 4 uncooked noodles, breaking to fit if necessary. Spread with half of bean mixture and 1 1/2 cups chicken mixture. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese, and hald of the onions and olives.
- Repeat noodle, bean, chicken and cheese layers once. Top with remaining 4 noodles, chicken, onions, olives and cheese. (Be sure top noodles are covered.) Cover with foil; refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350*. Bake covered lasagna 50 minutes. Uncover baking dish; bake 18 to 22 minutes longer or until bubbly and thoroughly heated. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.Sprinkle with cilantro. If desired, garnish each serving with sour cream, chopped tomato and shredded lettuce.
- NOTE: If you don't have the tomatoes with green chiles, use a 4.5 oz can of chopped green chiles and plain canned diced tomatoes instead
- 9 hours 30 minutes 30 mins prep
Notesrecipe by looneytunesfan
Serve this delightful dish at your next fiesta.
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More