- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 can kidney beans, drained
- 1 cup salsa or pizza sauce
- 4 medium sweet peppers (bell peppers)
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In large skillet, brown hamburger. Drain. Stir in taco
- seasoning, kidney beans, and salsa. Bring to a boil, then simmer
- for 5 minutes. Cut peppers in half lengthwise. Remove stems and
- seeds. Immerse peppers in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup meat mixture in each half. Bake at 350
- degrees F. for 15-20 minutes. Top each with a dollop sour cream,
- tomatoes and cheese. Serve immediately.
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Get Fit With Good Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More