- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (16) oz kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 1/4) corn drained
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14 1/2) oz stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 can (4 oz) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Tortilla chips
- In a slow cooker combine the first eight ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-7 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- To make soup add a 29 oz can of tomato sauce to the slow cooker.
NotesI found this recipe in a magazine years ago and made it for my mother-in-law's birthday party. Everyone seemed to like it, I hope you will too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More