- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (16) oz kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 1/4) corn drained
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14 1/2) oz stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 can (4 oz) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Tortilla chips
- In a slow cooker combine the first eight ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-7 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- To make soup add a 29 oz can of tomato sauce to the slow cooker.
NotesI found this recipe in a magazine years ago and made it for my mother-in-law's birthday party. Everyone seemed to like it, I hope you will too.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More