- 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 16 oz can refried beans
- 1 2/3 cups mild salsa
- 1 cup crushed taco-flavored tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup mild enchilada sauce
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- suggested garnishes:pepperoni, olives, red & green peppers and cheese (sliced or grated)
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Flatten 1 Texas roll or 2 dinner rolls combined into a 5-inch circle. Repeat with remaining rolls.
- Place on large sprayed baking sheets. Cook ground beef with taco seasoning according to the directions on the packet.
- Mix ground beef mixture, beans and salsa together. Divide evenly between dough circles.
- Toss chips with enchilada sauce and spoon evenly over hamburger mixture.
- Top with cheese and bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and garnish as desired to resemble Jack-O-Lanterns.
NotesThese glowing Jack-O-Lantern pizzas are guaranteed to carve a grin on the face of even the fiercest little ghoul.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More