- 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 16 oz can refried beans
- 1 2/3 cups mild salsa
- 1 cup crushed taco-flavored tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup mild enchilada sauce
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- suggested garnishes:pepperoni, olives, red & green peppers and cheese (sliced or grated)
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Flatten 1 Texas roll or 2 dinner rolls combined into a 5-inch circle. Repeat with remaining rolls.
- Place on large sprayed baking sheets. Cook ground beef with taco seasoning according to the directions on the packet.
- Mix ground beef mixture, beans and salsa together. Divide evenly between dough circles.
- Toss chips with enchilada sauce and spoon evenly over hamburger mixture.
- Top with cheese and bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and garnish as desired to resemble Jack-O-Lanterns.
NotesThese glowing Jack-O-Lantern pizzas are guaranteed to carve a grin on the face of even the fiercest little ghoul.
Cooking with Sabra
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
My Mom's Stuffing (My preacher recipe)
Hot Italian 'Krash' StackSee More