- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Box Jumbo Shells
- 1 bottle/jar Taco Sauce
- 1/3 pkg. Cream Cheese
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- Tortilla Chips (about 1 cup crushed)
- 1 pkg Monterey & Colby Jack Cheese
- Boil the shells until tender and drain.
- Put in 1-2 TBSP butter and set aside.
- Brown the meat and drain.
- Add cream cheese and chili powder.
- Take a casserole dish & spray with Pam.
- Spoon ground beef mix into each shell.
- Put shells in casserole dish; pour taco sauce over shells.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375* for 15 min.
- Take out and remove foil.
- Sprinkle chips over shells then sprinkle with cheese and return to oven for 15 more min.
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More