- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. Lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 pkg. (10.75 oz.) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Dinner
- 1 ready-to-use baked ready-to-use baked pizza crust (12 inch)
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 large Tomato, chopped
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- COOK meat with Taco Seasoning Mix as directed on package. Spoon onto pizza crust; top with cheese. Place directly on oven rack.
- BAKE 8 to 10 min. or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- TOP with lettuce and tomatoes. Crush Taco Shells; sprinkle over pizza. Drizzle with Salsa.
NotesI found this recipe at Kraftfoods.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More