- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. Lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 pkg. (10.75 oz.) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Dinner
- 1 ready-to-use baked ready-to-use baked pizza crust (12 inch)
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 large Tomato, chopped
- HEAT oven to 400°F.
- COOK meat with Taco Seasoning Mix as directed on package. Spoon onto pizza crust; top with cheese. Place directly on oven rack.
- BAKE 8 to 10 min. or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- TOP with lettuce and tomatoes. Crush Taco Shells; sprinkle over pizza. Drizzle with Salsa.
NotesI found this recipe at Kraftfoods.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Taste of CenturyLink
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More