- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2T Italian dressing
- 1lb pork tenderloin - cut into strips
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 c zucchini slices
- 2 c brown rice-uncooked
- 1 3/4c water
- 1/2 c shredded cheddar
- Heat dressing in a large skillet. Add pork, sprinkle with 1/2 of the seasoning packet.
- Stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini, rice, water and remaining seasoning packet.
- Mix well.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cover.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
NotesI can't remember where I got this but I LOVE it!! I don't usually care for pork, but this is great!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More