- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2T Italian dressing
- 1lb pork tenderloin - cut into strips
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 c zucchini slices
- 2 c brown rice-uncooked
- 1 3/4c water
- 1/2 c shredded cheddar
- Heat dressing in a large skillet. Add pork, sprinkle with 1/2 of the seasoning packet.
- Stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini, rice, water and remaining seasoning packet.
- Mix well.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cover.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
NotesI can't remember where I got this but I LOVE it!! I don't usually care for pork, but this is great!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More