- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 3 large baking potatoes, baked
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 (14oz.) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions, chopped
- small can black olives, sliced and drained
- Scoop out pulp from potatoes, leaving about 1/2 inch of potato.
- Brush inside and out with butter.
- Salt and pepper.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
- Brown beef in skillet and drain.
- Add tomatoes and taco seasoning.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into potato shells.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 5 to 10 more minutes.
- Top with sour cream, onions and olives.
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More