- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 3 large baking potatoes, baked
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 (14oz.) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions, chopped
- small can black olives, sliced and drained
- Scoop out pulp from potatoes, leaving about 1/2 inch of potato.
- Brush inside and out with butter.
- Salt and pepper.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes.
- Brown beef in skillet and drain.
- Add tomatoes and taco seasoning.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into potato shells.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 5 to 10 more minutes.
- Top with sour cream, onions and olives.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More