- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup seeds from freshly cut pumpkin, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt...
- In a skillet, sauté pumpkin seeds in oil for 5 minutes or until
- lightly browned. Using a slotted spoon , transfer seeds to an
- ungreased 15--in. x 10-in. x 1-in baking pan. Sprinkle with
- taco seasoning and garlic salt; stir to coat. Spread into a
- single layer. Bake at 325 for 15-20 minutes or until crisp.
- Remove to paper towels to cool completely. Store in an
- airtight container for up to 3 weeks...Yield: 1 cup
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More