- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups Minute rice, uncooked
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomato
- Sour cream
- Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain.
- Add water and seasoning mix to skillet.
- Bring to boil.
- Stir in rice.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook on low heat 5 minutes.
- Top with coarsely crushed tortilla chips, shredded lettuce, chopped tomato and/or sour cream.
Recipes for Vitality
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More