- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups Minute rice, uncooked
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomato
- Sour cream
- Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain.
- Add water and seasoning mix to skillet.
- Bring to boil.
- Stir in rice.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook on low heat 5 minutes.
- Top with coarsely crushed tortilla chips, shredded lettuce, chopped tomato and/or sour cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More