- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups Minute rice, uncooked
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Coarsely crushed tortilla chips
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomato
- Sour cream
- Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat. Drain.
- Add water and seasoning mix to skillet.
- Bring to boil.
- Stir in rice.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook on low heat 5 minutes.
- Top with coarsely crushed tortilla chips, shredded lettuce, chopped tomato and/or sour cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More