- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 (8 oz.) cans tomato sauce
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 2 cups cooked white rice (I used Minute Rice)
- tortilla or corn chips
- your favorite taco toppings - salsa, cheese, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, etc
- Brown the meat in a skillet and drain.
- Return the meat to the skillet; add the taco seasoning and water, mix and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in the tomato sauce, black beans and rice. Heat in skillet for 5 -10 minutes, until heated through.
- Serve over tortilla or corn chips and top with your favorite taco toppings.
NotesThis stuff is delicious! It is one of the new recipes I made on vacation at the beach! My tradition, when on vacation is to make brand new recipes and this was a winner! No leftovers! I topped it with salsa and sour cream but you can top it with more toppings listed below or any others that you may like! I served this with tortilla chips for dipping but we also just ate it as is and both ways were yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More