- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust (from
- 15 oz box)
- 1 Whole round tortilla chips
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 can Green Giant® spicy chili beans (15 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato (1 small)
- 1 green onion, sliced (1
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 450°F. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the
- crushed tortilla chips evenly in bottom of 9-inch
- glass pie pan. Make pie crust as directed on box
- for One-Crust Baked Shell in chip-lined pan.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup crushed tortilla chips
- over crust; gently press into crust. Generously
- prick crust with fork.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until crust is light
- golden brown. Cool slightly. Carefully stand 1 row of whole tortilla chips around inside edge of
- baked shell.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, cook ground
- beef over medium-high heat, stirring frequently,
- until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in chili beans, 1 cup of the cheese and the salsa. Cook over low heat 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beans are heated and cheese is melted.
- Spoon beef mixture into cooled baked
- shell. Top with lettuce, remaining 1/2 cup
- cheese, the tomato, onion, sour cream and
- olives. Serve immediately.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More