- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust (from
- 15 oz box)
- 1 Whole round tortilla chips
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 can Green Giant® spicy chili beans (15 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato (1 small)
- 1 green onion, sliced (1
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 450°F. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the
- crushed tortilla chips evenly in bottom of 9-inch
- glass pie pan. Make pie crust as directed on box
- for One-Crust Baked Shell in chip-lined pan.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup crushed tortilla chips
- over crust; gently press into crust. Generously
- prick crust with fork.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until crust is light
- golden brown. Cool slightly. Carefully stand 1 row of whole tortilla chips around inside edge of
- baked shell.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, cook ground
- beef over medium-high heat, stirring frequently,
- until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in chili beans, 1 cup of the cheese and the salsa. Cook over low heat 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beans are heated and cheese is melted.
- Spoon beef mixture into cooled baked
- shell. Top with lettuce, remaining 1/2 cup
- cheese, the tomato, onion, sour cream and
- olives. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More