- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1-1/2 cup water
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese (or cheese of choice)
- 1 (6 oz.) package corn chips
- In skillet, brown ground beef and drain grease.
- Mix in water and taco seasoning and simmer, uncovered, until you have desired consistency.
- Make bed of corn chips on plate, and place meat on top.
- Cover with tomatoes, lettuce and cheese, and serve.
NotesAn easy, fast, and lower-fat version of a restaurant favorite.
NUTRITION INFO (per serving)
Fat: 35.4 g
Carbohydrates: 4.5 g
Protein: 31.2 g
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Lau Family Recipes
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More