- Cooking Time: 10 to 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 head lettuce
- 4 oz. cheese, grated
- 8 oz. Thousand Island dressing
- Taco Sauce to taste
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 lg. avocado, opt.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1/4 t. salt
- Chop onion, tomatoes, and lettuce.
- Toss with cheese, dressing and taco sauce.
- Crunch and add chips.
- Brown meat, add kidney beans, salt and simmer 10 minutes and mix into cold salad.
- Serve immediately (or prepare ahead of time and add cheese and chips right before serving).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More