- Cooking Time: 10 to 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 head lettuce
- 4 oz. cheese, grated
- 8 oz. Thousand Island dressing
- Taco Sauce to taste
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 lg. avocado, opt.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1/4 t. salt
- Chop onion, tomatoes, and lettuce.
- Toss with cheese, dressing and taco sauce.
- Crunch and add chips.
- Brown meat, add kidney beans, salt and simmer 10 minutes and mix into cold salad.
- Serve immediately (or prepare ahead of time and add cheese and chips right before serving).
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More