- Cooking Time: 10 to 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 head lettuce
- 4 oz. cheese, grated
- 8 oz. Thousand Island dressing
- Taco Sauce to taste
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 lg. avocado, opt.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1/4 t. salt
- Chop onion, tomatoes, and lettuce.
- Toss with cheese, dressing and taco sauce.
- Crunch and add chips.
- Brown meat, add kidney beans, salt and simmer 10 minutes and mix into cold salad.
- Serve immediately (or prepare ahead of time and add cheese and chips right before serving).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Special SmoothiesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More