- Cooking Time: 10 to 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 head lettuce
- 4 oz. cheese, grated
- 8 oz. Thousand Island dressing
- Taco Sauce to taste
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 lg. avocado, opt.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1/4 t. salt
- Chop onion, tomatoes, and lettuce.
- Toss with cheese, dressing and taco sauce.
- Crunch and add chips.
- Brown meat, add kidney beans, salt and simmer 10 minutes and mix into cold salad.
- Serve immediately (or prepare ahead of time and add cheese and chips right before serving).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More