- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 1 pound of ground beef
- * 1 packet/envelope of taco seasoning mix
- * 8 ounces of Catalina dressing
- * 4 ounces of water
- * 4 cups of shredded lettuce
- * 1 cup of tomatoes - diced
- * 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- * 1/2 small purple onion - thinly sliced
- In a large frying pan, over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef. Drain and discard excess fat.
- Stir in the Catalina salad dressing. Add 4 ounces of water.
- Bring to boil, and reduce heat to simmer.
- Simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Divide salad fixings onto four plates. Top each serving with one quarter of the taco beef mixture. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Adapted from: Big Y
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Koken met Oma
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More