* 1 pound of ground beef
* 1 packet/envelope of taco seasoning mix
* 8 ounces of Catalina dressing
* 4 ounces of water
* 4 cups of shredded lettuce
* 1 cup of tomatoes - diced
* 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
* 1/2 small purple onion - thinly sliced
In a large frying pan, over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef. Drain and discard excess fat.
Stir in the Catalina salad dressing. Add 4 ounces of water.
Bring to boil, and reduce heat to simmer.
Simmer for 20-25 minutes.
Divide salad fixings onto four plates. Top each serving with one quarter of the taco beef mixture. Sprinkle cheese on top.
Adapted from: Big Y