- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 lbs. ground chuck
- 1(15.5 oz) jar chunky salsa
- 1(16 oz)can refried beans
- 2(10.1 oz)cans big crescents
- 2 cups shredded taco cheese
- 1(12 oz) sour cream
- Preheaat oven at 325 F.
- Spray a 13"x9" bakeing dish.
- Brown & drain chuck. Add salsa, mix well.
- Unroll 1 can crescents in bottom of bakeing dish. Pinch seams shut.
- Spread beans on top.
- Spread sour cream, over beans.
- Spread meat mixture over sour cream. Top with the cheese.
- Unroll the other can of crescents on topp of it all.
- Bakes for 20 Min. Let set 15 Min. before cutting.
NotesI wanted something that I've never had before. Came up with this , turned out good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More