- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryI wanted something that I've never had before. Came up with this , turned out good.
- 2 lbs. ground chuck
- 1(15.5 oz) jar chunky salsa
- 1(16 oz)can refried beans
- 2(10.1 oz)cans big crescents
- 2 cups shredded taco cheese
- 1(12 oz) sour cream
- Preheaat oven at 325 F.
- Spray a 13"x9" bakeing dish.
- Brown & drain chuck. Add salsa, mix well.
- Unroll 1 can crescents in bottom of bakeing dish. Pinch seams shut.
- Spread beans on top.
- Spread sour cream, over beans.
- Spread meat mixture over sour cream. Top with the cheese.
- Unroll the other can of crescents on topp of it all.
- Bakes for 20 Min. Let set 15 Min. before cutting.