- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 small bottle ortega taco sauce
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 oz) container sour cream
- lettuce, shredded cheese
- Using a mixer, mix together the taco sauce, cream cheese and sour cream.
- Pour into a container.
- Sprinkle lettuce and tomatoes on top of the mixture.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
NotesThis dip recipe was given to me by a friend from work.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More