- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Stir together and store in an air tight container.
- I usually use half of this amount per pound of meat. Start off with that and you can always add more.
NotesSkip the store-bought stuff and make your own at home!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More