- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb. ground beef2 cans chicken broth
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 can Rotelle tomatoes (has green chilies in it)
- 1 can Mexican corn, drain (more expensive - I just use regular can or frozen)
- 1 can black beans, rinse and drain
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can water
- 1 pkg. of taco seasoning (since I'm a wimp I use the mild)
- 1/4 cup rice (I cook it and add it last)
- Brown and drain the ground beef. Add the taco seasoing pkt.
- Just throw everything in (adding rice last after cooking), heat and simmer for maybe 30 minutes - 1 hour. Serve with grated cheddar and cornbread. Delicious!