- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 lb. ground beef2 cans chicken broth
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 can Rotelle tomatoes (has green chilies in it)
- 1 can Mexican corn, drain (more expensive - I just use regular can or frozen)
- 1 can black beans, rinse and drain
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can water
- 1 pkg. of taco seasoning (since I'm a wimp I use the mild)
- 1/4 cup rice (I cook it and add it last)
Brown and drain the ground beef. Add the taco seasoing pkt.
Just throw everything in (adding rice last after cooking), heat and simmer for maybe 30 minutes - 1 hour. Serve with grated cheddar and cornbread. Delicious!
No Reviews at this time.