- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI take this to work alot for carry-ins. It is always a hit. Can be a little spicy for some, I sometimes get mild beans and tomatoes.
- 1 lb. of ground turkey (or ground beef)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 pkg. of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can chile hot beans
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 can stewed tomatoes (mexican flavoring)
- Brown meat and onion; drain. Mix everything (without draining) together in pot for simmering or a crockpot. Simmer for one hour or longer if using crockpot. I cook on low for 3-4 hours. Delicious served with baked tortilla chips, fat free sour cream, and taco cheese. Makes 12 1-cup servings.