- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. of ground turkey (or ground beef)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 pkg. of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can chile hot beans
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 1 can stewed tomatoes (mexican flavoring)
- Brown meat and onion; drain. Mix everything (without draining) together in pot for simmering or a crockpot. Simmer for one hour or longer if using crockpot. I cook on low for 3-4 hours. Delicious served with baked tortilla chips, fat free sour cream, and taco cheese. Makes 12 1-cup servings.
NotesI take this to work alot for carry-ins. It is always a hit. Can be a little spicy for some, I sometimes get mild beans and tomatoes.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More