- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI got this recipe from my fiance's grandma when asking her for really good, simple meals to cook..this is about as easy as possible and yet so good!!!!
- 1 Lb Ground Beef/Groud Turkey
- 1 Large Onion
- 1 16 Oz. can chopped tomatoes
- 1 can white corn & juice
- 1 Can kidney beans and juice
- 1 can Black beans and juice
- 1 can tomatoe sauce
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- Brown and Crumble Meat, Add chopped onion and cook until soft.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients & simmer till seasonings mix well.
- Top bowls with chopped green onions, cheese and sour cream if desired.
- Serve with tortilla chips.