- 1 Lb Ground Beef/Groud Turkey
- 1 Large Onion
- 1 16 Oz. can chopped tomatoes
- 1 can white corn & juice
- 1 Can kidney beans and juice
- 1 can Black beans and juice
- 1 can tomatoe sauce
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
Brown and Crumble Meat, Add chopped onion and cook until soft.
Combine the rest of the ingredients & simmer till seasonings mix well.
Top bowls with chopped green onions, cheese and sour cream if desired.
Serve with tortilla chips.
I got this recipe from my fiance's grandma when asking her for really good, simple meals to cook..this is about as easy as possible and yet so good!!!!
No Reviews at this time.