- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 (16oz) can chili beans with liquid
- 1 (15oz) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15oz) can whole kernel corn with liquid
- 1 (8oz) tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 cans of Ro*tel
- 1 (4oz) can diced green chili peppers
- 1 (1.25oz) package taco seasoning mix
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet. Drain and crumble.
- Place the browned ground beef and all the other ingredents in a slow cooker. Mix. Cook on LOW for 8 hours.
NotesThis is a slow cooker soup. My kids love it when I serve this up with quesadillas.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More