- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 (16oz) can chili beans with liquid
- 1 (15oz) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15oz) can whole kernel corn with liquid
- 1 (8oz) tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 2 cans of Ro*tel
- 1 (4oz) can diced green chili peppers
- 1 (1.25oz) package taco seasoning mix
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet. Drain and crumble.
- Place the browned ground beef and all the other ingredents in a slow cooker. Mix. Cook on LOW for 8 hours.
NotesThis is a slow cooker soup. My kids love it when I serve this up with quesadillas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
My Family Cookbook
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce