- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound leanest Ground Chuck
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can yellow corn, drained
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning mix
- Brown beef with onion and drain off fat and rinse under warm water. Dump everything else in (only drain the corn). Simmer for about 20 minutes until it's good and hot.
- 2 points per cup!
- Top a little mexiblend cheese on top or fat-free grated cheese of your choice.
- You can add hot sauce too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More