- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound leanest Ground Chuck
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can yellow corn, drained
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning mix
- Brown beef with onion and drain off fat and rinse under warm water. Dump everything else in (only drain the corn). Simmer for about 20 minutes until it's good and hot.
- 2 points per cup!
- Top a little mexiblend cheese on top or fat-free grated cheese of your choice.
- You can add hot sauce too.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014See More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More