- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound leanest Ground Chuck
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can yellow corn, drained
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning mix
- Brown beef with onion and drain off fat and rinse under warm water. Dump everything else in (only drain the corn). Simmer for about 20 minutes until it's good and hot.
- 2 points per cup!
- Top a little mexiblend cheese on top or fat-free grated cheese of your choice.
- You can add hot sauce too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More