- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound leanest Ground Chuck
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can yellow corn, drained
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning mix
- Brown beef with onion and drain off fat and rinse under warm water. Dump everything else in (only drain the corn). Simmer for about 20 minutes until it's good and hot.
- 2 points per cup!
- Top a little mexiblend cheese on top or fat-free grated cheese of your choice.
- You can add hot sauce too.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More