- Cooking Time: 60mins
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20mins
BackstoryWe love this recipe!!
I add and subtract to our taste, I add a can of hominy, and sliced black olives, and add sliced avacado as garnish to each bowl.
You can add or subtract whatever you like.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 (16 ounce) can chili beans, with liquid <---we like the spicy variety
- 1 small bag of frozen corn
- 1 can of Italian seasoned tomato's
- 2 cans of chicken broth
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 packet of dry Ranch dressing
- Optional add in's:
- 1 can of white hominy
- 2 small cans of sliced olives
- Sliced avacado
- sour cream
- grated cheese
- 1. In a medium skillet, cook the ground beef until browned over medium heat. Drain, add taco seasoning.
- 2. Throw all ingrediants including meat in a pot, mix in the dry packet of ranch dressing and heat.