- Cooking Time: 60mins
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20mins
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 (16 ounce) can chili beans, with liquid <---we like the spicy variety
- 1 small bag of frozen corn
- 1 can of Italian seasoned tomato's
- 2 cans of chicken broth
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 packet of dry Ranch dressing
- Optional add in's:
- 1 can of white hominy
- 2 small cans of sliced olives
- Sliced avacado
- sour cream
- grated cheese
- 1. In a medium skillet, cook the ground beef until browned over medium heat. Drain, add taco seasoning.
- 2. Throw all ingrediants including meat in a pot, mix in the dry packet of ranch dressing and heat.
NotesWe love this recipe!!
I add and subtract to our taste, I add a can of hominy, and sliced black olives, and add sliced avacado as garnish to each bowl.
You can add or subtract whatever you like.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More