- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 5-10 min.
- 1 Lb. Ground Beef, browned and drained.
- 2 16oz. cans chicken broth.
- 1 14oz. can mexicorn, drained.
- 2 C. Mild Salsa.
- 1 16 oz. can black beans, drained.
- 3/4 C. tortilla chips or fritos.
- 1/2 C. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 C. shredded lettuce, if desired for garnish.
- Combine all ingredients, except the chips and cheese and lettuce.
- Over med. heat, simmer 10-12 min.
- Serve soup in bowls.
- Top with cheese, chips and lettuce.
NotesFrom my neighbor..
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
My Mom's Stuffing (My preacher recipe)
Hot Italian 'Krash' StackSee More