- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 large chopped onion
- 1 pkg. Taco Seasoning (original, mild, medium or hot...your choice)
- 1 pkg. Ranch dip mix or Ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- 2 cans pinto beans (DO NOT DRAIN)
- 2 cans whole kernl corn (DO NOT DRAIN)
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 can Rotelle tomatoes with green chilies (original, mild or hot...your choice)
- Brown and drain ground beef, then sauté onion with ground beef
- Add all other ingredients and simmer for about 1 hour.
- Can add crushed Fritos when serving.
NotesMexican food is my favorite! This version combines chili and soup. Great winter warm-up.
Submitted by: "Rhonda Smith"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More