- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 large chopped onion
- 1 pkg. Taco Seasoning (original, mild, medium or hot...your choice)
- 1 pkg. Ranch dip mix or Ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- 2 cans pinto beans (DO NOT DRAIN)
- 2 cans whole kernl corn (DO NOT DRAIN)
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 can Rotelle tomatoes with green chilies (original, mild or hot...your choice)
- Brown and drain ground beef, then sauté onion with ground beef
- Add all other ingredients and simmer for about 1 hour.
- Can add crushed Fritos when serving.
NotesMexican food is my favorite! This version combines chili and soup. Great winter warm-up.
Submitted by: "Rhonda Smith"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Food Travels Through Italy
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More