- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 large chopped onion
- 1 pkg. Taco Seasoning (original, mild, medium or hot...your choice)
- 1 pkg. Ranch dip mix or Ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- 2 cans pinto beans (DO NOT DRAIN)
- 2 cans whole kernl corn (DO NOT DRAIN)
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 can Rotelle tomatoes with green chilies (original, mild or hot...your choice)
- Brown and drain ground beef, then sauté onion with ground beef
- Add all other ingredients and simmer for about 1 hour.
- Can add crushed Fritos when serving.
NotesMexican food is my favorite! This version combines chili and soup. Great winter warm-up.
Submitted by: "Rhonda Smith"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More