- Cooking Time: 30-45
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 can corn or hominy
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can ranch style beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- tortilla chips (optional)
- crackers (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- shredded cheese (optional)
- Brown ground beef over medium heat and drain.
- Add chopped onion and cook until translucent.
- Add all cans and seasoning packets. Stir to mix well.
- Allow to start boiling, then reduce heat to low. Cover and cook until beans begin to burst.
- Garnish as you wish, and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More