- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked wagon wheel pasta
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 can(15oz) kidney beans,drained and
- 1 medium tomato***
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a 12-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally , until brown; drain.
- 2.) Stir taco seasoning mix, water, pasta,corn, beans and tomatoes into beef. Heat to boiling ; stir. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover; cook 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is done and most of the liquid had been absorbed.
- 3.) Stir in sour cream. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese and cover and let stand 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.