- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked wagon wheel pasta
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 can(15oz) kidney beans,drained and
- 1 medium tomato***
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a 12-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally , until brown; drain.
- 2.) Stir taco seasoning mix, water, pasta,corn, beans and tomatoes into beef. Heat to boiling ; stir. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover; cook 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is done and most of the liquid had been absorbed.
- 3.) Stir in sour cream. Remove from heat. Sprinkle with cheese and cover and let stand 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Fun appetizers and snacks
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More