- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 (2 lb) package ground beef or ground round
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (1 oz) package taco seasoning mix
- Combine all ingredients, mix and shape into small meatballs.
- Place in foil-lined pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes or until brown and drain.
- Serve on a platter and insert wooden pick in each meatball for easy pick-up.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Short & Sweet
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More