- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 (2 lb) package ground beef or ground round
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (1 oz) package taco seasoning mix
- Combine all ingredients, mix and shape into small meatballs.
- Place in foil-lined pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes or until brown and drain.
- Serve on a platter and insert wooden pick in each meatball for easy pick-up.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Italy or Bust
Summertime SippersSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More