- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1lb. ground beef or turkey
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup onions
- 1/2 cup bell pepper
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Sour Cream
- Taco shells or tortillas
- Heat skillet with 1 T. Oil.
- Brown onion and bell pepper.
- Add ground beef. Brown.
- Add 1/2 packet seasoning and tomato sauce.
- Stir until meat is cooked and mixture is together.
- Make your tacos anyway you like!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More