- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12-16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. refrigerated sugar cookie
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 pkg.(8oz)cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup choped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 325. Remove 1/2 cup of cookie dough and reserve for another use. Pat out dough into a 14-incle circle on a 15-inch stone or pizza pan. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cookie is lightly browned. Let cool for 10 minutes, then loosen cookie from stone or pan. Cool completely.
- Blend peanut butter,cream cheese,brown sugar,and vanilla together until smooth. Spread on cooled cookie. Peel,core and slice the apples and dip in lemon-lime soda to prevent browning.Arrange apple slices on cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon. Heat caramel topping slightly and drizzle over the apples. Sprinkle with chopped nuts.Cut into pieces and serve.
NotesThis is a real quick treat to make for dessert. The recipe came from a Pampered Chef Cook booklet. Very good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More