- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Granny Smith Apples
- 8oz. Fat Free Cool Whip
- 1 package, sugar-free butterscotch Pudding
- 1 large can pineapple tidbits
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Walnuts (or peanuts)
- Mix Cool Whip and Pudding together.
- Add pineapple with the liquid.
- Then mix in apples, walnuts and marshmallows.
NotesOne of my favorite fall salads.
Estimated POINTS® Values Per Serving 2
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More