- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs round steak, cut into small pieces
- 1 large garlic
- 1 large onion
- 1 qt cut up tomatoes
- 2 (4-8 oz) mushrooms
- ½ t cayenne
- ½ t salt
- ¼ t cloves
- 1 T sugar
- Fry the meat in a small amount of oil for 20 minutes.
- Add the garlic, crushed and onion chopped and simmer together for 10 minutes.
- Simmer together for at least 2 hours.(I usually do for about 3 hours)
- Serve over macaroni or noodles, sprinkled with grated cheese or parmesan.
- Good with tossed salad, garlic bread and a light dessert.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More