- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 5
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 cup raw Tachini/sesame paste
- 1 cup war water
- 1 garlic glove crushed
- 1 lemon juice
- 10 ml Olive oil
- Put tahini in a bowl
- Add warm water and lemon juice, mix well
- Add all other ingredients , blend well.
- The mixtre must not be too thick if yes add a little more water.
- Serve as dip, with pitta bread.
NotesIs a paste of ground sesame seed used in Middle Eastern cuisine. An excellent source of cooper, manganese and the amino acid methionine, omega 3 and omega 6. High level of calcium and protein.
People love it for as a starer with warm pitta bread or as a dressing for a Village salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Vegan Eats!See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More