- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup soy sauce (i would use low sodium)
- 1/4 cup mirin (rice wine)
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2/3 cup beer
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, 4 to 6 ounces each
- For the teriyaki marinade, combine the soy sauce, mirin, vinegar, sugar, ginger and beer in a small saucepan. Cook over high heat until the mixture reduces by half. Let cool.
- Place the chicken and teriyaki marinade in a plastic bag and seal tight. Place the bag in a cooler with ice packs and let the chicken marinate on the way to the game.
- When you get to the parking lot, preheat a portable grill.
- Grill the chicken on each side until it is cooked through, about 4 to 6 minutes per side.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More