- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- lo-mein or spaghetti noodles - cooked
- Canola oil
- 2 tea strainers that nest - the same size or one size apart
- To make a Cupee, start with 2 tea strainer type gadgets that nest.
- Cook lo-mein or spaghetti noodles, put cooked noodles in 1 of the strainers, about 1/2 full.
- Set the 2nd strainer on top and press down...then deep fry till crisp...drain and use as a serving bowl...you eat the bowl with the contents....a fun thing....and tasty too.
- Fill with your favorite food...and eat it all...including the cup...
NotesIn the 40's & 50's in NYC, Takee-Cupees were street food. Chow mein in a noodle cupee to be specific. The twist was the serving cup.
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More