- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- lo-mein or spaghetti noodles - cooked
- Canola oil
- 2 tea strainers that nest - the same size or one size apart
- To make a Cupee, start with 2 tea strainer type gadgets that nest.
- Cook lo-mein or spaghetti noodles, put cooked noodles in 1 of the strainers, about 1/2 full.
- Set the 2nd strainer on top and press down...then deep fry till crisp...drain and use as a serving bowl...you eat the bowl with the contents....a fun thing....and tasty too.
- Fill with your favorite food...and eat it all...including the cup...
NotesIn the 40's & 50's in NYC, Takee-Cupees were street food. Chow mein in a noodle cupee to be specific. The twist was the serving cup.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More